Honestly Healthy Food

I am following the blog www.honestlyhealthyfood.com.

I like this blog because of its great layout and intriguing clear images. I found it was easier to interpret than other blogs because the items weren't too big and it was rather simple to navigate around. The colours made it easier for me to read the page and the pictures really drew me in and got me interested. The descriptive and short titles clearly explained the dishes and the recipes were also well laid out.

I really like this site and hope to use some of its layout techniques on mine to do the same to the readers and viewers.


Healthy Breakfast Sundae

From www.honestlyhealthyfood.com

Aren't their pictures amazing! Looks great!

healthy breakfast sundae

Comments

  1. Awesome! healthy! Thanks for recommending this blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE: Putting our Water Wheel together!

UPDATE: Building the Water Wheel

QUICK UPDATE